Of course you haven't. It's not even Halloween! But now you're thinking....Not only do you need to schedule the family portrait session, once you actually get your images back, you're going to have to decide on the cards. It's always such a chore! How long does it take to get those back again? What is the cut off date for mailing holiday cards anyway?
Never fear! I can help you take care of this monumental project! Not only can you get a fabulous deal on the holiday portrait session, Karen Kelly Studios also offers fabulous custom designed photo cards! How can you take advantage of this life saving service? Read on, my friend, read on....
- Step 1. Book your session with Karen Kelly Studios.
- Step 2. Two weeks later review your images
- Step 3. Choose the images you want featured on your holiday cards
- Step 4. Briefly consider getting those horrid photo cards made at the drug store kiosk
- Step 5. Come to your senses and order stunning, custom designed holiday cards from Karen Kelly Studios.
- Step 6. Receive your cards with 72 hours of signing off on final design.
- Step 7. Relax, put on a pot of cocoa and prepare for the rewarding feeling of sending out gorgeous cards featuring your family to your friends & loved ones.
I'll be posting a few examples of the fabulous holiday card designs I've been working on over the next week. Check back each day for a new design!